The Cisco Advanced Malware Protection and Indications of Compromise workshop will focus on the below capabilities :
• Unmatched visibility and control that enables correlation and analytics to automatically prioritize and protect against advanced threats
• Automated IPS policy based on Customer’s Infrastructure
• Automated Impact Assessment of all intrusion events so that high severity event with high impact are acted immediately.
• Advanced Malware Protection to discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers
• Indications of Compromise : automated correlation of all events (IPS, Malware, Security Intelligence) to protect against Advanced Persistence Threats
Participants will learn how to leverage the components of the Cisco ASA Firepower Solution to discover and investigate IOC’s revealing the presence of malicious activity on the network interior.